The 5th Annual “Get Ready Ewa Beach” Emergency Preparedness Fair will provide a tremendous amount of information to assist our community in getting prepared for disasters.
Attendance and parking is FREE and will include the following:
- Limited supply of FREE preparedness items
- Information to help determine whether to Shelter-in-Place or Evacuate to the nearest shelter
- Food, Seminars, Training
- Preparedness tools and products
- Over 60 preparedness subject matter experts on site
- Queens West Medical Center Decontamination Tent Demo
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Overview
Please RSVP if you will attend so that we can better plan for the event.
For more information, contact the Ewa EPC @ 682-0111
email @ email@example.com
or our website at www.GetReadyEwaBeach.com
The Ewa Emergency Preparedness Committee (Ewa EPC) is made up of local volunteers donating their time to work with the community to better prepare for an “All Hazard Event” (i.e. natural disasters such as hurricanes or manmade disasters such as terrorist attacks).