Job ID #: 00020847
Primary Location: HI01 – Honolulu, HI
Talent Area: Manufacturing/Production Operations Other Location:
Employment Type: Regular Employee FT Education Required: High School Diploma/GED
Experience Required: 1 – 3 Years
Relocation Provided: Not Eligible
Responsible for warehouse inventory maintenance and reconciliation on a daily basis.
– Count all full goods and raw materials in the warehouse on a daily basis, manually or using a handheld scanner.
– Research and reconcile daily inventory variances.
– Reconcile the daily, monthly, and annual inventory to the SAP computer system.
– Identify and report close dated product.
– High school diploma or GED required.
– Associate’s degree preferred.
– 0-3 years warehouse/inventory experience required.
– Prior auditing experience preferred.
– Strong computer and database skills.
– Strong math skills.
– Ability to read and follow directions.
– Ability to work with minimal supervision.
– Forklift certification is preferred.