The Native Hawaiian Education Council is pleased to invite you to attend its upcoming:
Native Hawaiian Legislative Summit
Thursday, September 22, 2016
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
University of Hawai’i – West O’ahu
No ke aha? An opportunity…
• Native Hawaiian stakeholders to provide input to the Governor’s Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) Team.
• Native Hawaiian education and health organizations to share legislative (State and Federal) priorities.
• legislators and policy makers (State and Federal) to hear constituents’ priorities.
• Native Hawaiian stakeholders to discuss progress toward realizing the Native Hawaiian Education vision and two goals.
This is a free event, but attendees are required to register to confirm their attendance.
Registration Deadline: MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19th
Registration received after September 19th will be accepted upon space availability.
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/native-hawaiian-legislative-summit-registration-26810335435?aff=es2
- Thursday, September 22, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (HST)
- University of Hawai’i – West O’ahu – 91-1001 Farrington Highway, Kapolei, HI