Ewa Beach/Waianae/Waipahu Post Offices are anticipating the hiring of Postal Support Employees who provide support duties for mail processing, distribution, retail services and limited custodial tasks. Work hours are variable and not guaranteed. An individual must be available 6 days a week. There are limited benefits. Hourly pay rate is approximately $15.26 plus COLA. It is a physically challenging position. Repetitive lifting, pushing, pulling and extended periods of standing.
Applications are being accepted on-line via eCareer. The job vacancy announcement can be found at USPS.Com.
• Scroll down and select “Careers” at the bottom of the opening page.
• Select “Search for jobs online”
• Select “Hawaii” for location, select Search
• Select the “Waianae/Ewa Beach- PSE job announcement”
• Follow the prompts after selecting “Start”
The window of opportunity is limited and the deadline for applying is
August 30, 2014.
Applicants who have met the job requirements must pass a drug screen as applicable to the “drug free” policy of the U S Postal Service.