POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to the Unit Office Manager and Assistant Unit Office Manager, this position is responsible for preparation of the daily deposit and majority of the clerical responsibilities at the unit office.
1. Counts and balances the deposit, prepares starting trays and completes all related paperwork concerning the deposit, coupons and reports; reports all large shortages immediately to the Loss Prevention department.
2. Balances the end of day sales reports, credit card reports, and gift card reports from the POS registers and the end of day cash reports from the validator safes.
3. Inputs and balances all sales reconciliation data and sends the file daily to the Administrative Office.
4. Takes any miscellaneous reports from the register as designated by the Administrative office and does maintenance or programming on the register and validator safes as required (price changes, inputting/deleting cashiers/servers).
5. Exports the employee timecard file daily. For restaurant stores, also inputs and balances sales and tips data in the employee timecard file prior to exporting.
6. Maintains attendance records for the employee history file.
7. Posts deliveries for goods received onto the daily inventory as required by store. Checks pricing discrepancies on invoices for deliveries received.
8. Orders supplies for the office as required and ensures that an ample supply is always available at the store.
9. Prints and posts all incoming notices for employees and types any other notices prepared by the Store Manager. Maintains the bulletin boards in a neat and appealing manner.
10. Maintains the necessary files at the unit office and keeps the office neat and organized.
11. Performs Front-of-the-House duties as required by store and handles all clerical responsibilities within the scope of their duties.
12. At specified stores, will be assigned to handle all office responsibilities at multiple stores daily; traveling between the stores will be required.
· Available to work as early as 6:00 am and stay until work is complete; earlier start times may be required as needed
· Full-time clerks must be available Monday – Friday, holidays, occasional weekends
· Part-time clerks must be available Saturday/Sunday and holidays
· May be asked to fill shifts at other locations
2. Physical Ability:
· Able to lift about 10 to 20 pounds
· Able to handle bending and squatting
· Walking and standing up to 4 to 5 hours per day
3. Mental Ability:
· Numerically inclined
· Analytical capabilities
· Problem solving ability
4. Pre-Employment Requirements:
5. Environmental Conditions:
· Working in restaurant/fast food environment and in a small enclosed office
· High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
· Prior cash handling and balancing background helpful
8. Desired Skills:
· 10-key by touch
· Typing skills, 35 to 40 words per minute
· Computer skills
9. Desired Attributes:
· Accurate with cash handling
· Accurate with numbers
· Ability to plan/organize
· Ability to handle confidential information
· Ability to multi-task and handle numerous interruptions
· Good customer service (internal and external)