The Kahumana Farm Festival is an annual event that brings the community together to celebrate and promote local agriculture, crafts, education, artists, and music. It is a fun filled day that is free to the public and a family friendly event.
Last year we had 10 bands, over 50 venders, educational workshops, a keiki zone, and a massive seed and plant exchange! There were over 1,800 people in attendance throughout the day and 4,000 seeds and plants were given away!
This year we hope to make it even bigger and better then last year!
If you would like to be a vender, a sponsor, or a volunteer to help be a part of this great community event, please contact us at 696-2655.
We are looking for sponsors to help fundraise for this event so that we can continue to make this an annual FREE community event. If you are interested in sponsoring, please e-mail email@example.com for more information
Stay tuned for more information and we can’t wait to see you there!
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
– Free parking roadside. There will be a handicap zone for drop-offs
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
– No alcohol is allowed
– You may bring your own chair/umbrellas/mats
– Sunscreen and/or hat
What should I bring as a vendor?
– Vendors must bring their own tent (no bigger than a 10×10), table and chairs
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
– Contact Christian or Shauntel at 808.696.2655
- Kahumana Organic Farm & Cafe – 86-660 Lualualei Homestead Road, Waiʻanae, HI 96792 – View Map
For more information: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/4th-annual-farm-festival-tickets-22177830488?aff=es2