Under general supervision, provides administrative support to an Region Manager. Duties are complex in nature and involve access to confidential information. The incumbent exercises considerable discretion and independent judgment and demonstrates exceptional customer service in all interactions.
• Assists in the daily business of management, which includes general office work: answering phones and handling or directing calls as appropriate, typing letters, email, or presentations, reviewing reports, copying, filing, scheduling appointments, etc.
• Collects, reviews and compiles information from multiple Districts and prepare Region responses. Region specific information is then forwarded to appropriate departments within CVS (interaction with most departments within CVS).
• Tracks budgets, invoice payments, monthly and year end accruals, and year end projections
• Prints monthly and weekly business reports. Research, prepare, and edit reports and presentations. Works on financial tasks as assigned by management. Inputs information and make corrections. Analyzes data for further recommendation.
• Coordinates the efficient operation of the office by maintaining confidential and general files, ordering supplies, maintaining manuals, and performing all other relevant duties for management.
• Performs a variety of administrative duties for management dealing with confidential and complex matters.
• Schedules and coordinates meetings, appointments, and travel. Coordinates and schedules of large Region meetings and training events. Completes, submits, and tracks expense reports.
• Assures that all assigned projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner and follow-up is done on all administrative details.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively. Interacts with others by memo, phone, e-mail, etc. Actively listens to all viewpoints. Always reflects clear understanding for others. Communicates clearly, accurately and professionally, both verbally and in writing. • Provides a high level of customer service in all interactions. Assesses the existing needs of customers, works to create solutions, and monitors changes in needs to meet them. • Enhances the department effectively. Identifies conflicts and reacts effectively. Drives the department to meet deadlines. • Demonstrated ability to maintain work in strictest confidence. • Proven ability to plan and arrange work independently with minimal supervision to meet deadlines, referring only unusual questions to management. Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priorities, simultaneously. • Demonstrated ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. • Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of FMS Email, Citrix, LP Profile, Store Profile application and other CVS specific programs a plus. • Understanding of financial terms and reporting.
5 to 8 years like work experience
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!