Kelly Services is seeking an Assistant Housekeeping Manager for a local health care facility.
The Assistant Housekeeping Manager will be responsible for the daily Housekeeping operation and the supervision of the Housekeeping staff, assignments and projects. This position will ensure all rooms are checked prior to release to our owners and guests and that all rooms meet cleanliness and brand standards.
* Conducts briefing with staff
* Perform daily inspections, ensuring cleanliness and standards are met
* Perform inspections of all public areas to include hallways, stairwells, lobbies, and back of the house areas, as directed by the Executive Housekeeper
* Report any Maintenance issues that need to be resolved to the appropriate department
* Facilitate cooperation amongst departments to implement Housekeeping projects, while cooperating with other departments to achieve their projects
* Coordinate services of outside contractor ie. laundry, dry cleaning, pest control, etc.
* Create and implement programs designed to increase service, efficiency and team work
* Perform all reasonable requests by supervisor or above of which the employees is capable of performing
* Role requires flexibility with scheduled days, some weekends are required
Please respond with your resume and follow up with Elisabeth 8085369343 if you are interested in applying.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!