Construction Executive Assistant to the President
Fernandez Entertainment and Fun Factory, Inc. is seeking a highly-motivated individual that requires minimal supervision to provide advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative support to the President of the Company. The responsibilities of this position are highly confidential in nature and requires board comprehensive experience, technical and organizational skills, and administrative knowledge.
• Excellent Executive Level Secretarial Skills
• Experience in either Business Development, Construction, Leasing, Facilities or Project Management
• Must provide construction and facilities management administrative support
• Must be able to read plans, take off materials to provide job estimates in an itemized format
• Must be knowledgeable in reviewing bid proposals to award contracts
• Must be experienced in the preparation of project reports
Minimum Education & Experience:
• High School Degree or an Associate degree with 3-5 years of documented experience in project or construction management
• Excellent communication verbal and written along with telephone skills
• Must be able to work with minimal direction
• Ability to multitask on a variety of projects, balance work load and prioritize
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral or diagram form
• Computer Literate: Must be Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Must be able to work some Saturdays as schedule or as projects dictate
• Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
Qualified Applicants Only: Email resume to email@example.com
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!