Where appropriate with the objective of retaining/increasing customer’s business. The CCR communicates with customers using computer based applications/web…
Customer Care Representatives are dedicated professionals who, after successfully completing an initial 1-2 month training program, can respond accurately and thoroughly to incoming telephone calls on a wide range of financial-related topics, including product and account information, legal/dispute requirements, processing procedures and general investing. The CCR also offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining/increasing customer’s business. The CCR communicates with customers using computer based applications/web-based tools and demonstrates the associated proficiency in typing and grammar. This position is located in the Bankoh Call Center in Kapolei, Hawaii.
Professionally handles customer service inquiries: Utilizes various bank systems to answer customer requests or inquiries regarding account-related transactions, Bank of Hawaii products, and/or services. Must demonstrate good telephone etiquette and the ability to handle high call volume.
Proficiently resolves and/ or completes customer maintenance requests: Assists customers in filing account/card disputes, escalating account claims, completing/submitting customer account maintenance requests. Completes changes to accounts according to established procedures or routes complex problems to supervisor or designated staff member for resolution. May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels.
Focuses on customer retention: Handles customer concerns/issues and professionally responds to customer
‘s requests for assistance in banking accounts such as checking, savings, consumer loans and other bank products and services; may require researching and contacting other departments; analyzing the customer’s accounts and calling customer to provide needed information. Reviews customer profile and makes recommendations according to customers’ financial needs by offering products and services that best suits their need. Products and Training Continually maintains working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions. Attends Contact Center Certification and on-going Training Programs to develop a proficient understanding of Bank of Hawaii Products and Services. Q
The qualified applicant for the Customer Care Representative position meets the following basic qualifications:
· Flexible availability is preferred
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Experience in customer service and/or sales
· Previous experience using telephones
· Technical skill, proficient with personal computers and some knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
· Good communication (verbal and written) skills; good diction and articulation skills
· Ability to type 25 wpm
· Proficient reading, writing and math skills
· Customer service skills including an ability to work well with the public and an ability to adopt a customer perspective
· Strong problem-solving, decision-making and multi-tasking capabilities
· Must be client-focused and work well under pressure
· Possess exceptional listening, communication, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
· Detail-oriented capability, has strong time-management skills and grasp complex material quickly
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!