Requisition Number 13-0171
Post Date 12/30/2013
Title Office Assistant (Hawaii)
City Ewa Beach
Position is for a full-time Office Assistant to work at a EAH property in Ewa Beach, HI. Qualified candidates will have 1+ year of property management experience. Must be able to multi-task in a busy office and have good phone etiquette. Yardi, LIHTC, HOME, & Affordable Leasing Experience preferred. COS and/or LIHTC Certification desired. Position pays $13.34 – $16.14/hr DOE.
EAH Housing has been Developing, Managing and Promoting Affordable Housing since 1968. We have become one of the largest and most respected nonprofit housing development and management organizations in the western United States. With a staff of over 405, EAH develops low-income housing, manages 102 properties in California and Hawaii, and plays a leadership role in local, regional and national housing advocacy efforts.
At EAH, we put our core values into action on a daily basis. We recognize that training is a critical investment in the success of our employees and in the continued excellence of EAH. Please visit our website to learn more about our culture and read employee comments to learn more about what it would be like to work at EAH.
The Office Assistant assists the Property Manager and other office staff in the operation of the complex to help in assuring effective fiscal, physical and social soundness.
· Collects Rent, Makes Bank Deposits, Prepares and Submits Rent Roll, Verifies Income
· Complies with HUD, TCAC or other regulations
· Answers phone, assists residents and guests as the first point of contact
· Prepares correspondence, maintains neatness of the office, maintains required inventories for the office
· 1+ Year of Property Management Experience
· Knowledge of HUD, TCAC, DFEH a Plus
· Able to multi-task in a very busy office environment
· Good phone etiquette
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan with company match. We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility.