Lumber Associate (Kapolei)
Hardware Hawaii, a local retail hardware and lumber business, is seeking a customer oriented and dependable individual for a full-time or part-time position as a Lumber Associate. The individual we seek is outgoing and enjoys working with customers in providing the best possible customer service.
Performs general lumber operations duties as directed which include selling, stocking, and maintaining inventory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets customers and assists them as required to maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Participates in loading, merchandise sorting and stocking activities.
- Maintains correct inventory levels.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with all associates.
- Prior lumber experience helpful.
- Ability to operate forklift helpful.
- Ability to work within a flexible work schedule.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Computer skills helpful.
Please apply at:
110 U’u Place
Kapolei HI 96707