Christmas Bell Ringers for The Salvation Army Kroc Center Hawaii (Kapolei)
THE SALVATION ARMY Kroc Center Hawaii is currently hiring Bell Ringers for the 2014 Christmas Season.
Assignment will be at various locations to include: Kapolei / Ewa Beach / Waianae / Waipahu / Wahiawa / Pearl City
No experience necessary. We will train. Pick up an application starting Monday 9/15/14.
Address to pick up an application:
Kroc Center Hawaii
91-3257 Kualakai Pkwy.
(across UH West Oahu)
Hours of work: Monday through Saturday starting in November and ending on or about Christmas Eve.
Compensation: Minimum Wage
General Statement: The Salvation Army is a branch of the Christian Church, and the ultimate goal of all programs is a spiritual regeneration of all people.
JOB SUMMARY: Staff the Christmas kettles and receive donations from shoppers.
- Report to work on a regular and punctual basis as scheduled at various locations, both indoors and outdoors.
- Interact with others with courtesy and tact
- Receive donations from shoppers.
- Work under stressful conditions
- Respond to crisis situations in a calm and effective manner
- Handle cash in a secure fashion
- Maintain confidentiality
- Talk and interact with co-workers, supervisors, shoppers.
Performs other duties as assigned.
The position requires standing; walking; sitting; stooping, kneeling, bending, stretching, crouching and/or crawling; manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination; use of vision; pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying 25 pounds