The Team Manager is administratively responsible for the clinical performance of an outpatient primary care clinic within WCCHC. This position will work collaboratively with medical providers and medical administration, and will provide direct supervision for support staff within the designated clinic.
1. High School Diploma required
2. Graduation from a Licensed Professional Nurse Program and licensure as a
Licensed Professional Nurse in the State of Hawaii required. RN licensure in
the State of Hawaii preferred.
3. 1 year clinical experience in an outpatient clinic preferred.
4. 2 years supervisory experience preferred.
5. Ability to supervise clinic support staff (evaluate staff competency, quality of
work, workflow, scheduling, professional behavior and dress).
6. Proficient in the following computer skills: word processing, entering data
onto and sorting data in spread sheets, navigating through the internet, email,
and experience with electronic health records.
7. Experience in managing budgets (budget planning, monitoring, and variance
8. Communication skills for business (verbal and written) required.
9. Ability to work in partnership with community health organizations.
10. Ability to communicate effectively with staff members, community members,
11. OSHA training annually.
12. BCLS biannually
Please submit a resume or application by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: (808) 697-3155, mail: Waianae Coast Comprehensive Health center. Attention: Human Resources, 86-260 Farrington Hwy Waianae, HI 96792 or Walk-in and apply at our Human Resources Office located in Waianae Mall 86-120 Farrington Hwy, Suite C311, Waianae, HI 96792. If you have any questions about this job posting, please contact Human Resources at Ph: (808) 697-3178