The Salvation Army
Hawaiian and Pacific Islands Division
Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center
POSITION TITLE: Café Manager
The Café Manager is responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the Café in accordance with the aims and objectives set by the Director of Business.
The Café Manager will have a deep commitment to the mission of The Salvation Army, which will be evident in his or her professional life and the manner in which he or she represents The Salvation Army Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center in the community.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. 3-5 years of restaurant/café experience or food related field experience, particularly in a fast-paced environment.
3. Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Word).
4. Familiar with operation and basic maintenance of various food and beverage equipment.
5. Committed to quality service, food and beverage knowledge.
6. Basic math skills.
7. Aware of local, state and federal health and sanitation laws.
8. 2-4 years of demonstrated personnel management experience.
Any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities will be accepted.
Qualified applicants may submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (808-682-5501). Please include your name and the job title you are applying for on the subject line of your email.