Requisition Number T14-0023
Post Date 1/11/2014
Title Utility Worker
Cummins Pacific is looking for a Utility Person to be responsible for assuring the facility is clean and safe for all employees and customers. The Utility Worker cleans customer areas, entrances, shop restroom, lunch room and building perimeter, and performs equipment inspections and light maintenance of equipment and facility.
Some Tasks Include:
· Clean customer entrance, outside picnic area, customer lounge, shop restroom, shop counters, office panels, lunch room and coffee area.
· Pick up all trash and pull weeds on perimeter; re-stripe parking lot.
· Perform daily HSE and equipment inspections and maintenance.
· Clean drain pans, crush filters and store in drums.
· Pick up rags, mop floors, empty trash cans.
· Check & refill eye wash station.
· Perform pickup and delivery.
High School diploma or equivalent
Acceptable driving record (no more than two points; no DUIs)